The Chest X-ray Survival Course
for Doctors and other healthcare professionals
SLIDE IMAGES UP/DOWN
|6th August 2017||Held in Harrow, London||£135.00||Book Now|
About The Course
If you would like to attend a course before August, then please book on The Red Dot Chest X-ray Course for Radiographers being held on 19 June 2016 and we will alter the programme accordingly.
(Please note, the June course is subsidised for radiographers, therefore, a copy of the CXR book is not included).
The CXR is the most frequently requested imaging investigation in hospital medicine. Despite this, many doctors lack the necessary confidence when interpreting CXRs.
Whatever your specialty - as a FY1, FY2 or Specialist Registrar - this one day course will help you with CXR interpretation.
The teaching format is based on short lectures, interactive tutorials and the opportunity for you to analyse sets of images at a workstation.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Application form for payment by cheque||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
- "Great Chest X-Ray synopsis. Much more confident reading CXR’s now." [GP]
- "Great course. Very informative." [Surgical registrar]
- "Enjoyed it, very useful, thanks !" [FY2]
- "Brilliant." [ED, FY2]
- "Fantastic course ! Really worth the money." [Surgery, SHO]
- "Amazing and very useful course. I will highly recommend it." [T&O, FY2]
- "Fantastic. Will recommend." [A&E, FY2]
- "I feel much more confident & will take thes skills back to the A&E Department." [A&E, FY2]
- "Brilliant course" [Radiology, FY2]
- "Great course, lots covered. Amazing food." [FY2]
- "Fantastic approach to common pitfalls." [Respiratory, FY1]
- "Very clear, very concise... and appreciated." [Teaching Fellow Post FY2]
- "Excellent lectures. Wish I had come as a ST1 !" [Radiology, ST2]
- "A fantastic review of CXR assessment" [Thoracic Medicine, Registrar]
- "I feel much more confident in diagnosing less obvious lung pathology now" [FY2]
- "Brilliant! Thanks" [FY2]
7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists to all CPD participants who attend this course.
- Dr Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbrookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- All refreshments
- Excellent lunch
- A copy of: The Chest X-ray - A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008