The FRCR 2b Rapid Reporting Courses
SLIDE IMAGES UP/DOWN
|13th February 2016||Sets 1-7. Held in Harrow, London||£160.00||Sold Out|
|14th February 2016||Sets 8-14. Held in Harrow, London||£160.00||Sold Out|
|19th March 2016||Sets 15-21. Held in Harrow, London||£160.00||Sold Out|
|20th March 2016||Sets 22-28. Held in Harrow, London||£160.00||Sold Out|
About The Course
Many candidates fail the FRCR 2b on the Rapid Reporting component. This course has been designed to give you tips, hints, strategies and lots of practice for the exam.
- 7 sets on each day - 30 images per set.
- Those who wish to attend on two consecutive days will obtain really good practice on a total of 14 rapid reporting sets.
- Some registrants may also be interested in attending the Advanced Plain CXR Study Day. The course format is based on analysising CXRs at a workstation. This provides excellent FRCR exam CXR experience , being particularly valuable for the Viva part of the exam.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Application form for payment by cheque||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
- "The course was brilliant"
- "Overall fantastic !"
- "Superb course for daily reporting as well as for exam preparation"
- "Brilliant preparation for 2B"
- "Tips and tricks really helpful. Especially with the teacher’s line drawings over the images"
- "Another great course. My average score increased day by day"
- "A MUST as part of your preparation for the FRCR"
- "Wish I had done the course before now ( prior to 2B )"
- "Excellent 3 days"
- "Will you consider coming to Asia? Trainees from HK love your course"
- "Delicious lunch"
- "Great cases. Great lunch !"
- "Excellent course. Great teaching"
- "Wonderful course. Keep up the good work"
- "Excellent for exam preparation"
- "Great sessions. Tips & Tricks VERY helpful"
- "Thanks for a fabulous course"
- "Great teaching course"
Consultants who wish to attend this course in order to test themselves on the 200 + cases (mainly Emergency Department radiographs and CXRs) will be pleased that 7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists. This applies to all CPD participants - whatever their specialty - who attend this course.
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbrookes' Hospital and the University of Cambridge