The Advanced Chest X-ray Study Day
SLIDE IMAGES UP/DOWN
|10th September 2018||Held in Harrow, London||£165.00||Sold Out|
|24th September 2018||Held in Harrow, London||£165.00||Sold Out|
About The Course
- Registrants analyse and report on six sets of CXR's - between 15 and 20 cases in each set. In excess of 200 cases on the day.
- All reports are anonymous and known only to the individual registrant.
- Twenty-five minutes are allowed for each set followed by practical tips in the answer sessions that address the key aspects of CXR evaluation / interpretation.
- There are no “put me to sleep” PowerPoint lectures; none at all.
- A copy of the prize winning book “The Chest X-ray: A Survival Guide” is included in the course fee.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Application form for payment by cheque||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
- "Highly recommended" [Orthopaedics, CT2]
- "Another fantastic course" [Radiology, SPR]
- "Highly recommended to all 2nd & 3rd year SPRs in Radiology" [Radiology, SPR]
- "Huge wealth of experience. Engaging speakers. Good explanations to cases" [Radiology, SPR]
- "Should definitely be done before SPRs are allowed to sign off on CXRs" [Radiology, SPR]
- "One of the best radiology courses in Europe! Outstanding and excellent" [Radiology, Consultant]
- "Good tips and tricks to avoid common errors" [Radiology, SPR]
- "It’s a great course. Very engaging and amusing teachers especially Dr Morley" [Acute Medicine, Consultant]
- "Excellent course. Should have done it earlier !" [Radiology, SPR]
- "Fantastic course. An absolute must for 3rd year radiology trainees" [Radiology, SPR]
- "Great variety of cases; thorough, & clinically relevant, explanations" [Radiology, SPR]
Who Should Attend
- Specialist Registrars: suitable for all doctors who regularly view or report on CXRs. Suitable also for FRCR exam candidates as the viva element of Part 2b of the FRCR will inevitably include CXR analysis.
- Consultants: the practical nature of this course will be helpful to Consultants - whatever their specialty - who wish to consolidate / confirm their skills in day-to-day Chest X-ray interpretation.
6 Category one CPD Credits have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists. This credit award applies to all CPD participants of all of the Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties.
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Laurence Berman FRCR, Addenbrooke's Hospital and University of Cambridge
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
. . . the three authors of : The Chest X-Ray - A Survival Guide ( Publ : Elsevier Ltd 2008 )
- Early, midmorning, & afternoon - tea / coffee
- Excellent lunch
- A copy of our book: The Chest X-ray: A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008