The Red Dot Trauma Course
SLIDE IMAGES UP/DOWN
|10th November 2018||Held in Harrow, London||£110.00||Book Now|
About The Course
In 1985 Dr. Lol Berman and Dr. Gerald de Lacey published the first description of a radiographer alert system in the U.K. See: Berman L, de Lacey G, et al. Reducing errors in the accident department; a simple method using Radiographers. BMJ 1985: 290 : 421-422.
Subsequently, the Red Dot Alert scheme was introduced throughout the U.K.
This one day course has been designed to meet the specific needs of Radiographers. The day is divided into four periods. Each period commences with 15 minute lectures followed by cases analysis at workstations. The Answer sessions are constructed as interactive tutorials. Questions, and the raising of any interpretation problems, are actively encouraged.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Application form for payment by cheque||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
- "Fantastic lectures & tutorials"
- "Far more useful than a month of University lectures ! Simple and useful ways of identifying subtle abnormalities"
- "Liked the short lectures & workstation quizzes. Catering was excellent"
- "Excellent. I really had a great day"
- "This course is an eye opener. Really useful tutorials and quizzes"
- "Fantastic teaching !"
- "Excellent day. Really enjoyable. Course content particularly useful" [Clinical Practice Tutor]
- "Excellent, varied, funny, & very useful. Food was delicious"
- "Highly recommended by my colleagues. Met all my expectations"
- "Very well paced course. Good repetition and consolidation in the tutorials. Excellent catering"
- "Very impressed ! Learnt a great deal. Fun as well. Catering excellent"
- "Brilliant ! Learnt so much"
- "Excellent tutors. Keep up the good work"
- "The Radiologist lecturers were fantastic !"
- "Very well organised. Lectures presented brilliantly"
- "Great day. Good to have radiologists who are familiar with radiographic positioning. Really useful tutorials"
- "Speakers have a natural affinity for teaching. Very good at engaging the audience"
- "Food GREAT ! Excellent course"
- "C-spine workshop excellent !"
- Dr. Lol Berman, Addenbrookes' Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Simon Morley, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Denis Remedios, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- All refreshments
- Excellent lunch
- Prize quiz
Our Book: Accident and Emergency Radiology: A Survival Guide (3rd Edition 2014) will be available at a special course price.