The Red Dot Chest X-ray Course
SLIDE IMAGES UP/DOWN
|19th June 2016||Held in Harrow, London||£110.00||Book Now|
About The Course
Based on the successful format of our existing musculoskeletal Red Dot Trauma course.
Radiographers are frequently very good at recognising abnormalities on CXRs despite having limited or no formal training in assessing these images. This intensive day will take you through the essentials of CXR interpretation leaving you more confident to "red dot" abnormalities which might otherwise be overlooked.
The teaching format involves short lectures, cases analysis at workstations, and interactive tutorials.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Application form for payment by cheque||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
- "Everything was excellent: lectures, cases analysis, & the answer sessions. Lunch was very good"
- "Structured with good teaching methods"
- "Real life cases were excellent. Good use of display with the red tablet pen. Lunch was very good"
- "A complicated and subtle subject. An excellent introduction. I will be buying your book to consolidate my learning"
- "Excellent teaching. Very enthusiastic lecturers"
- "Loved the delivery of the presentations. Very interactive"
- "A must for all radiographers"
- "A definite worthwhile training day"
- "Both days ( Trauma day and CXR day ) have been great. PS could not have got through Uni without your A&E book ! !"
- "Excellent course. Really good teaching by all 3 Radiologists"
- "Excellent selection of topics. Teacher Dr Simon is my hero !"
- "Great day of lectures & food delights. I feel enlightened and very full !"
- "Just brilliant !"
- "Brilliant! I’ve learned an awful lot"
- "Another fascinating day. Excellent selection of topics"
- "I have learnt more today than I would have done on a week’s course elsewhere. Thank you"
- "Great & useful course !"
- "Learnt loads !"
- "Very thorough & enjoyable"
- "Fantastic day ! Thank you"
- "Really enjoyed it. Well planned"
- "Excellent course. Will recommend it to others"
- "Overall - fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it"
Who Should Attend
Radiographers working in the Emergency Department.
Reporting Radiographers will also find the course very useful.
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbroookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- All refreshments
- Excellent lunch
Also... the opportunity to purchase our book The Chest Xray: A Survival Guide at a special course price