The Chest X-ray Survival Course
- When booking more than one course date, then you can add each date to your basket in one order. This enables one receipt being generated (useful for study leave claims).
- Confirmation of a booking / place on a course will only be sent by email.
- Please provide a reliable email address; one which is checked regularly for correspondence; one which allows for attachments up to 1mB.
- No booking / bookings will be accepted without payment.
- If the address provided in the Payment section does not match that of the card owner - then Worldpay will not accept the transaction. In other words, the booking will not have been accompanied by the payment and so the booking will not be accepted.
- Radiology Red Dot Courses will store your personal data securely and it will not be used for marketing purposes or shared with any third party
- Cancellations received within 7 days of making a booking are eligible to a full refund (in line with OFT Distance Selling Regulations)
- Cancellations received more than 14 days prior to a course will receive a 75% refund of the fee paid.
- Cancellations received 7-14 days prior to a course will receive a 25% refund of the fee paid.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to a course will not be entitled to a refund.
- Non attendance on the day of the course will not entitle the registrant to a refund.
- Transfer to a later or future course will only be made if a request is received more than 14 days prior to the course (subject to available places).
If a copy of a complimentary book has already been received, then £25 will be deducted from any refund due.
(This only applies to courses that offer a book option).