The Chest X-ray Survival Course
|9thAugust2020||Online - live by interactive video||£140.00||
|6thDecember2020||Online - live by interactive video||£140.00||
Now online - live by interactive video.
The CXR is the most frequently requested imaging investigation in hospital medicine. Despite this, many doctors lack the necessary confidence when interpreting CXRs.
Whatever your specialty - as a FY1, FY2 or Specialist Registrar - this one day course will help you with accurate CXR interpretation.
The teaching format is based on short lectures, interactive tutorials and the opportunity for you to analyse sets of images accessed via your own computer.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists to all CPD registrants who participate in this course.
- Dr Simon Morley FRCR, University College London Hospitals, London
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbrookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Zoom login details emailed to you before the course
- Access to our teaching radiographs via a website link for use during the quiz sessions.
- Combined answers and tutorial sessions.
- Certificate of attendance - emailed to you after the day.
- A copy of: The Chest X-ray - A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008 (posted to you by the publishers, Elsevier).