The Chest X-ray Survival Course
|5thDecember2021||Held live by interactive video||£140.00||
Now online - live by interactive video.
The CXR is the most frequently requested imaging investigation in hospital medicine. Despite this, many doctors lack the necessary confidence when interpreting CXRs.
Whatever your specialty - as a FY1, FY2 or Specialist Registrar - this one day course will help you with accurate CXR interpretation.
The teaching format is based on short lectures, interactive tutorials and the opportunity for you to analyse sets of images accessed via your own computer.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists to all CPD registrants who participate in this course.
- Dr Simon Morley FRCR, University College London Hospitals, London
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbrookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Zoom login details emailed to you before the course
- Access to our teaching radiographs via a website link for use during the quiz sessions.
- Combined answers and tutorial sessions.
- Certificate of attendance - emailed to you after the day.
- A copy of the book: The Chest X-ray - A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008 (a code is emailed to you in order to download an e-book, or you can choose a hard copy at checkout, for UK addresses only).
NB. Hard copy books need a three week delivery tme, so for bookings received less than three weeks before the course date, there will be a slight delay in delivery. Ebook codes can be provided up to the course date.
PLEASE NOTE: The course contents, including radiographs, are subject to copyright and are the property of Radiology Red Dot Courses Ltd ©. Recording of the lectures as well as reproduction and distribution of any materials forming the contents of this course is strictly prohibited.