The Advanced Chest X-ray Study Day
Now online - live by interactive video.
- Participants analyse and report on six sets of CXR's - between 15 and 20 cases in each set. In excess of 200 cases on the day.
- All reports are anonymous and known only to the individual participant.
- Twenty-five minutes are allowed for each set followed by practical tips in the answer sessions that address the key aspects of CXR evaluation / interpretation.
- There are no “put me to sleep” PowerPoint lectures; none at all.
- A copy of the e-book: The Chest X-ray - A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008 (a code is emailed to you in order to download an e-book).
Who Should Attend?
- Specialist Registrars: suitable for all doctors who regularly view or report on CXRs. Suitable also for FRCR exam candidates as the viva element of Part 2b of the FRCR will inevitably include CXR analysis.
- Consultants: the practical nature of this course will be helpful to Consultants - whatever their specialty - who wish to consolidate / confirm their skills in day-to-day Chest X-ray interpretation.
6 Category one CPD Credits have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists. This credit award applies to all CPD participants of all of the Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties.
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College London Hospitals, London
- Dr. Laurence Berman FRCR, Addenbrooke's Hospital and University of Cambridge
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
. . . the three authors of : The Chest X-Ray - A Survival Guide ( Publ : Elsevier Ltd 2008 )
- Zoom login details emailed to you before the course.
- Access to our teaching radiographs via a webiste link for use during the quiz sessions.
- Combined answers and tutorial sessions.
- Certificate of attendance - emailed to you after the day.
- A copy of the e-book: The Chest X-ray: A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008 (a code is emailed to you in order to download an e-book, or you can choose a hard copy at checkout, for UK addresses only).
PLEASE NOTE: The course contents, including radiographs, are subject to copyright and are the property of Radiology Red Dot Courses Ltd ©. Recording of the lectures as well as reproduction and distribution of any materials forming the contents of this course is strictly prohibited.