The Advanced Chest X-ray Study Day
|11thFebruary2019||Held in Harrow, London HA1 3UJ||£165.00||
|25thFebruary2019||Held in Harrow London HA1 3UJ||£165.00||
- Registrants analyse and report on six sets of CXR's - between 15 and 20 cases in each set. In excess of 200 cases on the day.
- All reports are anonymous and known only to the individual registrant.
- Twenty-five minutes are allowed for each set followed by practical tips in the answer sessions that address the key aspects of CXR evaluation / interpretation.
- There are no “put me to sleep” PowerPoint lectures; none at all.
- A copy of the prize winning book “The Chest X-ray: A Survival Guide” is included in the course fee.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
Who Should Attend?
- Specialist Registrars: suitable for all doctors who regularly view or report on CXRs. Suitable also for FRCR exam candidates as the viva element of Part 2b of the FRCR will inevitably include CXR analysis.
- Consultants: the practical nature of this course will be helpful to Consultants - whatever their specialty - who wish to consolidate / confirm their skills in day-to-day Chest X-ray interpretation.
6 Category one CPD Credits have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists. This credit award applies to all CPD participants of all of the Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties.
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Laurence Berman FRCR, Addenbrooke's Hospital and University of Cambridge
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
. . . the three authors of : The Chest X-Ray - A Survival Guide ( Publ : Elsevier Ltd 2008 )
- Early, midmorning, & afternoon - tea / coffee
- Excellent lunch
- A copy of our book: The Chest X-ray: A Survival Guide (de Lacey, Morley, Berman) 2008