The Red Dot Chest X-ray Course -
|7thNovember2021||Online - live by interactive video||£115.00||
Now online - live by interactive video.
Based on the successful format of our existing musculoskeletal Red Dot Trauma course.
Radiographers are frequently very good at recognising abnormalities on CXRs despite having limited or no formal training in assessing these images. This intensive day will take you through the essentials of CXR interpretation leaving you more confident to "red dot" abnormalities which might otherwise be overlooked.
The teaching format involves short lectures, cases analysis at your own computer and interactive tutorials.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
Who Should Attend?
- Radiographers working in the Emergency Department.
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbroookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College London Hospitals, London
- Zoom login details emailed to you before the course.
- Access to our teaching radiographs via a website link for use during the quiz sessions.
- Combined answers and tutorial sessions.
- Certificate of attendance - emailed to you after the day.
PLEASE NOTE: The course contents, including radiographs, are subject to copyright and are the property of Radiology Red Dot Courses Ltd ©. Recording of the lectures as well as reproduction and distribution of any materials forming the contents of this course is strictly prohibited.