The Red Dot Chest X-ray Course -
|10thNovember2019||Held in Harrow, London HA1 3UJ||£115.00||
Based on the successful format of our existing musculoskeletal Red Dot Trauma course.
Radiographers are frequently very good at recognising abnormalities on CXRs despite having limited or no formal training in assessing these images. This intensive day will take you through the essentials of CXR interpretation leaving you more confident to "red dot" abnormalities which might otherwise be overlooked.
The teaching format involves short lectures, cases analysis at workstations, and interactive tutorials.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
Who Should Attend?
- Radiographers working in the Emergency Department.
- Reporting Radiographers will also find the course very useful.
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbroookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- All refreshments
- Excellent lunch
Also... the opportunity to purchase our book The Chest Xray: A Survival Guide at a special course price