The Red Dot Chest X-ray Course -
|5thNovember2023||Held online live by interactive video||£115.00||
Held online - live by interactive video.
Based on the successful format of our existing musculoskeletal Red Dot Trauma course.
Radiographers are frequently very good at recognising abnormalities on CXRs despite having limited or no formal training in assessing these images. This intensive day will take you through the essentials of CXR interpretation leaving you more confident to "red dot" abnormalities which might otherwise be overlooked.
The teaching format involves short lectures, cases analysis at your own computer and interactive tutorials.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
- "Everything was excellent: lectures, cases analysis, & the answer sessions. Lunch was very good"
- "Structured with good teaching methods"
- "Real life cases were excellent. Good use of display with the red tablet pen. Lunch was very good"
- "A complicated and subtle subject. An excellent introduction. I will be buying your book to consolidate my learning"
- "Excellent teaching. Very enthusiastic lecturers"
- "Loved the delivery of the presentations. Very interactive"
- "A must for all radiographers"
- "A definite worthwhile training day"
- "Both days ( Trauma day and CXR day ) have been great. PS could not have got through Uni without your A&E book ! !"
- "Excellent course. Really good teaching by all 3 Radiologists"
- "Excellent selection of topics. Teacher Dr Simon is my hero !"
- "Great day of lectures & food delights. I feel enlightened and very full !"
- "Just brilliant !"
- "Brilliant! I’ve learned an awful lot"
- "Another fascinating day. Excellent selection of topics"
- "I have learnt more today than I would have done on a week’s course elsewhere. Thank you"
- "Great & useful course !"
- "Learnt loads !"
- "Very thorough & enjoyable"
- "Fantastic day ! Thank you"
- "Really enjoyed it. Well planned"
- "Excellent course. Will recommend it to others"
- "Overall - fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it"
Who Should Attend?
- Radiographers working in the Emergency Department.
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbroookes Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College London Hospitals, London
- Zoom login details emailed to you before the course.
- Access to our teaching radiographs via a website link for use during the quiz sessions.
- Combined answers and tutorial sessions.
- Certificate of attendance - emailed to you after the day.
PLEASE NOTE: The course contents, including radiographs, are subject to copyright and are the property of Radiology Red Dot Courses Ltd ©. Recording of the lectures as well as reproduction and distribution of any materials forming the contents of this course is strictly prohibited.