The A&E Survival Course
|4thApril2020||Held in Harrow, London HA1 3UJ||£140.00||
|6thApril2020||Held in Harrow, London HA1 3UJ||£140.00||
This Course has been running for over 15 years. It is now the largest radiology teaching course in the U.K. More than 800 registrants attend each year.
Each one day course provides a structured approach to interpreting radiographs obtained in the Emergency Department. The teaching programme is based on short lectures, teaching quizzes at individual workstations, and interactive tutorials.
NB. The emphasis is on skeletal trauma. Analysis of Emergency Department chest radiographs (CXRs) requires much more than a token lecture or two. Consequently, we have created the The Chest X-Ray Survival Course - for Doctors. Those seeking chest film teaching and tutorials can register for this companion course here.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists to all CPD participants who attend this course.
- Dr. Simon Morley, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Lol Berman, Addenbrookes' Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey, previously at Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Denis Remedios, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- All refreshments
- Excellent lunch
- Prize Quiz
- A copy of A&E Radiology - a Survival Guide (Raby, Berman, Morley & de Lacey). Third Edition 2014 (presented at registration on the day of attendance).