The A&E Survival Course
|5thDecember2020||Online - live by interactive video||£140.00||
Now online - live by interactive video
This Course has been running for over 15 years. It is now the largest radiology teaching course in the U.K. More than 800 registrants attend each year.
Each one day course provides a structured approach to interpreting radiographs obtained in the Emergency Department. The teaching programme is based on short lectures, teaching quizzes accessed via your own computer, and interactive tutorials.
NB. The emphasis is on skeletal trauma. Analysis of Emergency Department chest radiographs (CXRs) requires much more than a token lecture or two. Consequently, we have created the The Chest X-Ray Survival Course - for Doctors and other healthcare professionals. Those seeking chest film teaching and tutorials can register for this companion course here.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists to all CPD participants who attend this course.
- Dr. Simon Morley, University College London Hospitals, London
- Dr. Lol Berman, Addenbrookes' Hospital and the University of Cambridge
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey, previously at Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Dr. Denis Remedios, Northwick Park Hospital, London
- Zoom login details emailed to you before the course.
- Access to our teaching radiographs via a webiste liink for use during the quiz sessions.
- Combined answers and tutorial sessions.
- Prize Quiz
- A copy of A&E Radiology - a Survival Guide (Raby, Berman, Morley & de Lacey). Third Edition 2014 (posted to you by the publishers, Elsevier).