The FRCR 2b Rapid Reporting Courses
|9thFebruary2019||Sets 1-7. Held in Harrow, London||£165.00||
|10thFebruary2019||Sets 8-14. Held in Harrow, London||£165.00||
|23rdFebruary2019||Sets 1-7. Held in Harrow London||£165.00||
|24thFebruary2019||Sets 8-14 Held in Harrow London||£165.00||
|2ndMarch2019||Sets 15-21 Held in Harrow London||£165.00||
|3rdMarch2019||Sets 22-28 Held in Harrow London||£165.00||
Many candidates fail the FRCR 2b on the Rapid Reporting component. This course has been designed to give you tips, hints, strategies and lots of practice for the exam.
- 7 sets on each day - 30 images per set.
- Those who wish to attend on two consecutive days will obtain really good practice on a total of 14 rapid reporting sets.
- Some registrants may also be interested in attending the Advanced Plain CXR Study Day. The course format is based on analysising CXRs at a workstation. This provides excellent FRCR exam CXR experience , being particularly valuable for the Viva part of the exam.
|Course content / programme||DOWNLOAD|
|Course location (see location page or download pdf)||DOWNLOAD|
Consultants who wish to attend this course in order to test themselves on the 200 + cases (mainly Emergency Department radiographs and CXRs) will be pleased that 7 Category One CPD CREDITS have been awarded by The Royal College of Radiologists. This applies to all CPD participants - whatever their specialty - who attend this course.
- Dr. Simon Morley FRCR, University College Hospitals, London
- Dr. Gerald de Lacey FRCR, Previously, Northwick Park Hospital
- Dr. Lol Berman FRCR, Addenbrookes' Hospital and the University of Cambridge